Facebook Ads Guide
Added on September 8, 2022
Facebook Ads Guide
Facebook Ads is not just about collecting likes on your fanpage or comments below your posts. By honing your skills, you can use Facebook Ads to start selling products, gaining leads, filling digital carts, acquiring new users, etc. – you can actually use the FB ads system to achieve any type of conversion on your website or app.
Who’s this guide for?
This guide was written especially for those who are only getting acquainted with Facebook advertising. For those who are already familiar with this service, it is a way to strengthen and verify your knowledge. I’ll discuss the most important options, settings and tools of Facebook Ads Manager and reveal how to efficiently use them. Once you’ve read this guide you’ll be able to activate your Facebook Ads account and create your first effective ad.
What can you find in this Facebook Ads Guide?
- Ad and a “boost a post” button – what’s the difference?
- Ads manager structure
- Campaign, ad set, ad – what is it all about?
- Audiences – types and creations
- Account configuration
- Facebook Pixel and Pixel Events – how to use it?
Fill out the form and download your free ebook
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .