Google Ads audit
You already know the Google Ads advertising environment and you are aware of how effective and measurable it can be. However, you feel that it can be better, or at least you want to check that everything you do is justified and at the same time you want to be sure that you do not miss anything. Take advantage of the Google Ads audit from Verseo.
Our Google Ads audit is a reliable source of information about your campaigns and how effective they are and how effective they could be. Below we present the advantages of our solution and the benefits of it.
- Make sure your campaign is optimally set up.
- Find out what you can improve and how to use your budget better.
- Get more customers with the same budget!
Google Ads audit – what is it for?
The Google Ads audit is for all advertisers who already know the advantages of the Google Ads advertising system and want to speed up or improve their activities. This is due to the continuous increase in the complexity of this platform and the multiplication of the possibilities of detailed targeting to selected recipients. Google is also constantly developing this environment with new advertising formats.
It should also be remembered that Google Ads are not only text ads in the search engine, but also banner ads – display type – as well as ads on Youtube. That’s why it is easy to “lose” money somewhere along the way. It may turn out that a given group of recipients converts worse than the average. You may find that your click rate is higher than it could be to achieve the same results.
Ad audits are a more and more popular form of checking your activities due to the increasing complexity of advertising activities. Take a look at the graphic below and check how many advertising channels have been created in just the last few years.
Each point in this graph represents only the channel and it is just a facade under which there are rules, matches, targeting and a lot of variables. Optimization of these elements makes them spend money better.
Ad audits often precede a change in the philosophy of operation. The neglected marketing channel needs to be reviewed before a recovery plan is undertaken.
What does the Google Ads audit include?
- settings to connect the Display Network with the Search Network
- impression share,
- conversion cost over various time ranges,
- last modification date,
- types and quality of advertisements,
- the information if the conversion is correctly connected and measured,
- display schedule, RLSA modifiers,
- display on mobile devices,
- number of extensions used,
- adjusting the campaign budget,
- the ratio of expenses to conversion,
- grouping, refreshing, splitting PLA,
- the number of ads in the group,
- number of keywords and match types,
- the information whether there are any exclusions, how often are they supplemented and how many are there,
- the information whether the rates have been adjusted,
- used campaign types,
- effectiveness over time – overall campaign performance,
- conversion cost for computers/mobile
Reasons why you should conduct the Google Ads audit
And that’s all just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, we audit most of the parameters that are important when building a campaign in Google Ads from scratch. We have over 100 factors of this type and each of them requires separate checking and clicking through the panel.
In order to scale the business, while caring for a high level of relationships, but also the advertising campaigns, we turned our attention to algorithms that constantly optimize the campaign. Of course, there is no machine learning-based algorithm that is perfect for every type of campaign and every business. That is why today we have over 50 of them. Algorithms ensure the correct course of the campaign, and the specialist only needs to focus on spending control, exclusions and other issues that are not so time-consuming anymore. On our side is also designing the base architecture of the campaign.
Nevertheless, such an approach is rare among agencies and freelancers because they simply do not have the resources to purchase algorithms or access to advanced optimization platforms. Our Google Ads audit can, therefore, spot all errors and highlight the most important issues.
What is worth knowing before you decide to audit your Google Ads campaigns?
We will need access to your Google Ads account
Theoretically, this is self-evident as you cannot have an insight into the campaign otherwise. However, it is worth knowing that such access must be granted.
You pay us for the audit so we will be as critical as possible
It doesn’t mean your campaign is reaching the bottom. Simply – we will dig deep in the parameters. There are usually quite a lot of micro fixes, but there also can be some more serious flaws, such as the lack of a calculated conversion.
You may feel that we are auditing campaigns that are not conducted by us in order to steal the client. We will not deny it – we care about the success of our current and future clients because we understand that their success is our success. PPC audit, yes – it can be an introduction to long-term cooperation, but it is always the client’s decision on which we have a limited influence. As auditors we recommend appropriate corrective actions – with our help or people who have been responsible for the campaign so far.
It’s good to be prepared for changes
We know from experience that besides clients who are willing to step aside completely, there are also those who make a lot of changes by themselves (which is not a favorable circumstance), as well as those who do not want to change anything (which is also a false assumption). Therefore, it is worth performing an audit, gaining knowledge and then implementing it. Otherwise, taking up this topic will not be financially justified.
Get a free quote!
Let us get to know your business and prepare
an individual offer for the perfect marketing solutions for you
– for free.
- Monika Praczyk
- Content Marketing Manager
- We will respond to inquiries submitted from
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour (GMT+1)
- The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .