Programmatic allows you to increase the precision of digital ad targeting. The auction in the programmatic is based on the RTB model, in which the area for displaying advertising creations is automatically purchased in real time. The auction takes place when the user enters the site. Thanks to displaying advertisements in the programmatic system, we are able to reach a specific person.
The system will automatically assess whether a given user might potentially be interested in your business’s marketing message!
- Identifying the needs of specific users
- Purchase of advertising space in the auction model
- Diverse advertising formats, target groups and locations
Cross-device – one user, different devices
Programmatic Ads from Verseo allows you to identify one user across devices. We will reach a specific person with the advertising message, regardless of whether he or she uses a desktop computer, laptop, cell phone or tablet.
Display & Video 360 – a tool for broadcasting advertisements in the Programmatic Ads system
Display & Video 360 is a tool that combines functions previously scattered around other Google products – mainly DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Studio, as well as Audience Center.
In one place, we can create and manage advertising creations, set advertising targeting, choose promotion channels, as well as manage recipient data, buy advertising spaces that interest us, manage the campaign in detail and optimize it using self-learning algorithms.
Display & Video 360, which is part of the Google Marketing Platform, is a DSP platform that allows you to broadcast ads in the RTB model or using private auctions and the so-called private deal, prefered deal etc.
RTB – how does it work?
Real Time Bidding is the automated purchase of advertising space after an earlier auction.
Private Deal allows you to display an ad at a predetermined bid. Typically, there are ad spaces not available as standard in an auction model open to all advertisers. The auction is then held in a limited group, these are more attractive places on websites or on VOD platforms.
Get a free quote!
Let us get to know your business and prepare
an individual offer for the perfect marketing solutions for you
– for free.
- Monika Praczyk
- Content Marketing Manager
- We will respond to inquiries submitted from
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour (GMT+1)
- The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .