Verseo Campaign Manager
VCM is an advanced comprehensive platform for optimizing online campaigns, using Machine Learning (self-learning algorithms).
The tool is fully adapted to the requirements of the global market and prepared to handle online campaigns of all sizes – starting from a mini campaign with only 5 keywords, up to a campaign with 1,000,000 or more keywords.
- The first platform for managing campaigns in Central and Eastern Europe
- It uses advanced self-learning algorithms
- Monitoring and optimization of campaigns around the clock
Verseo Campaign Manager (VCM) – number 1 among platforms for campaign optimization and automation
The ongoing supervision over the campaign by the Google Ads Certified Team of Specialists (currently 50 specialists) is supplemented with an analysis based on the historical results of the campaign (e.g. clicks, orders, quality score, costs and many others) using VCM technology to find the optimal ratio of costs to the results by using very advanced statistical models.
The concept of maximizing campaign effects has taken a new dimension with Verseo and VCM technology.
VCM is the only campaign manager that combines several dozen optimization strategies that use self-learning algorithms. What distinguishes our platform is the fact that it is not based on one engine, because we have algorithms from several suppliers. So if your goal is to maximize conversions and your strategy isn’t meeting your expectations, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it was a bad choice. Perhaps a different algorithm with the same purpose will do better.
The most common task that we set for the platform is to optimize the budget for a specific goal, such as clicks or conversions. And the platform does the task very well! As not every advertiser has unlimited financial resources, we get a certain amount of funds to be used for activities in Google Ads and we do everything to use them as efficiently as possible. Of course, we would always like to have an unlimited budget, but this is not always possible.
The first effects are usually visible after the first weeks, but for a rational assessment of effectiveness you should wait a minimum two months. The system learns quickly, but we must remember that the more data we provide, the faster it will learn. It is obvious that in campaigns generating, let’s say, 100 conversions a day, the changes will be noticeable faster than in campaigns generating 5 conversions a day.
Just as intelligent people learn from mistakes and draw conclusions for the future, the system at the initial stage of optimization extrapolates its observations and, based on mathematical calculations, promotes more keywords or products that it believes are more likely to convert.
In the movie, the girls from Verseo deal with the topic in 90 seconds!
The scheme of action is similar regardless of the goal that we set to achieve.
Algorithms cluster according to the chosen key – they group specific keywords / products into sets with certain common features, based on the existing results as well as contextual data collected in real time.
The system will often notice what the marketer will not notice with the naked eye (because he/she does not follow the campaigns 24/7), such as a sudden jump in sales of the national team’s shirts after being promoted to the world championship, just after such an event.
VCM gives you the opportunity to choose an individual bidding strategy or use the options below
- maximizing clicks within a given budget
- maximizing conversions within a given budget
- maximizing visibility
- revenue maximization
- profit maximization (up to P – the difference between campaign revenue and cost)
- achieving a specific return on investment
- achieving a specific customer acquisition cost
- minimizing advertising costs
Depending on their choice, these strategies can be further specified by defining additional parameters such as min and max CPC, min and max CPA, min ROAS, bidding differently on mobile and desktop, etc.
Get a free quote!
Let us get to know your business and prepare
an individual offer for the perfect marketing solutions for you
– for free.
- Monika Praczyk
- Content Marketing Manager
- We will respond to inquiries submitted from
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour (GMT+1)
- The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .