Anti Click Fraud – protect your Google Ads campaigns!
Verseo takes your campaign effectiveness to the next level. In addition to machine learning-based optimization, we introduce to our offer the ability to protect Google Ads campaigns against clicking the budget by competitors or bots – Click Fraud. Our tool will block IP addresses that show increased and non-converting activity related to your advertising campaigns.
- Protect your advertising budget from unfair competition
- Spend money more efficiently in the Google Ads environment
- The perfect solution for Google Ads campaigns of all sizes – from small to large
Anti Click Fraud – what is it?
Click Fraud, in the era of increasing competition in almost every field, is an increasingly widely used method of generating false clicks. These types of fraudulent practices make your Google Ads campaign budget pointless. You spend money on clicks that have no further effect. It is quite common – especially in certain industries.
At Verseo, we decided that customers should also be protected against this practice, especially since – depending on the budget – it can cause losses of up to several thousand dollars a month. Therefore, we implement a tool that monitors campaigns and traffic flow. By simplifying the procedure of connecting the tool to a specific campaign, we have managed to reasonably optimize the cost, which makes the service we offer – compared to the savings achieved – very cost-effective.
Anti Click Fraud – Just a Search Engine?
Our Click Fraud detection tool works not only for ads displayed in the Google search engine, but also for display ads – those displaying banners on websites of Google partners. It is an invaluable tool to spend your budget even more effectively.
Our tool has a number of functionalities.
It assesses the potential risk of fraudulent clicks, taking into account the industry and campaign type. In addition, you can define for yourself how long and how often you want to exclude fraudulent clicks.
You can also check the movements of individual users and filter out additional fake entries. After Verseo configures the optimal parameters, the system itself will block the IP from which traffic with the same pattern comes from, as well as automatically forward all comments to Google Ads with a request for a refund of wrongly used funds.
Below is an example of a scale of savings for 4 months, in the period August 12 – December 12
|Average CPC of the Verseo campaign
Monthly, our tool blocked 150 clicks worth ~ 375 EUR. Of course, b2b services – which we provide – are always characterized by a lower frequency of searches. Nevertheless, the use of the tool was profitable. The price list is as follows:
|Google Ads budget
|up to 500 EUR
|up to 2 500 EUR
|up to 6 250 EUR
|up to 25 000 EUR
|over 25 000 EUR
The system monitors campaigns 24 hours a day, so it does not matter when a human or bot attacks with false clicks. What is equally helpful, we do not have to link the entire account to the system, but only selected campaigns.
Get a free quote!
Let us get to know your business and prepare
an individual offer for the perfect marketing solutions for you
– for free.
- Monika Praczyk
- Content Marketing Manager
- We will respond to inquiries submitted from
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour (GMT+1)
- The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .