SEO Guide – 40 SEO Lessons
Added on April 20, 2022
Nearly 100 pages of useful practical content! Download our comprehensive SEO Tutorial and improve your website’s visibility in search engines!
With this Guide consisting of 40 most up-to-date lessons, you will learn everything you need to know about website positioning and Search Engine Optimization.
How to boost your SEO? A step by step guide!
Google’s search engine is dynamically evolving. Small changes in the almighty algorithm happen every few days, and large ones – even if less frequent – are usually of paramount importance. In the digital world, the winner is always the one who quickly adapts to the new rules of the game.
What can you find in the SEO Guide?
We have collected all the key information about website positioning and optimization. Each of the 30 lessons is focused on a different issue. The SEO guide is recommended both for beginners and experienced specialists. In other words, you get a complete set of answers to the most important questions regarding SEO, including:
- Why are top positions so difficult to achieve… and even harder to maintain?
- What determines the position of the website in the search engine?
- Which blunders are stopping the website from getting to the top of SERPs?
Fill out the form and download your free ebook
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .