Content Marketing Guide
Added on September 16, 2022
In every area of life, the most difficult thing is… To start.
You have a plan in mind. You’re gonna start “on Monday”, get up in the morning, make yourself a coffee, roll up the sleeves and hit the ground running. Will it work? For sure! You’ve thought it through well. A month later, the concept has changed a bit, and you are actually glad that nothing has been started yet.
Another six months pass by.
It is very similar when it comes to Content Marketing. Many companies think about it intensively, plan to implement the first activities, regularly deliver content to their recipients, and operate in various channels, but often they do not know where to start.That’s where we come to the rescue!
Who’s this guide for?
This guide was created to make it all easier. We have included all tips on the process of creating a content marketing strategy that will support your business in various channels (blog, social media, email marketing, etc.) as well as tips on content creation and distribution. It’s perfect for marketing beginners and more advanced ones.
What Can you find in this Content Marketing Guide?
- How to create content marketing strategy
- How to build content on websites and blogs
- Content Marketing on social media – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms
- What NOT to do in Content Marketing?
- And much more!
Fill out the form and download your free ebook
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .