Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)
Your online store boasts an extensive offer and you know that potential customers will find what they are looking for. Your website presents services highly sought after by Internet users.
You need a tool that will allow you to present your offer in its entirety, because it is the customer who decides which part of the offer is the most important, not the setting of the advertising campaign.
- Perfect solution for promoting online stores
- Target any language and geographic location
- Detailed reporting on the results of the campaign
You know that your ads must be displayed exactly when the internet user searches for a product or service that interests him, not be created and show after some time, based on search statistics.
In order to meet your needs and expectations, we suggest running a campaign based on dynamic search ads (DSA).
DSA campaigns don’t need prepared detailed keyword lists!
Dynamic search ads are based on the indexing of the content posted on the website.
They automatically display after typing relevant queries that match the content of your website.
Dynamic Search Ads can be targeted to any language and geographic location; it is important that your website has content in a language suited to target of the campaign.
- DSA is a tool that effectively supports campaigns for seasonal products and services or the introduction of a new offer to the market.
- It’s a time-saving solution – there’s no need to manually update your campaign, create new ad groups, or create content for new ads. DSA allows for full automation of this process.
- More traffic on the website – by effectively promoting all products from the offer, we increase the number of Internet users visiting your website.
- We conduct comprehensive website optimization in terms of DSA campaigns, supervise the campaign and its budget, and deal with analytics and reporting.
Get a free quote!
Let us get to know your business and prepare
an individual offer for the perfect marketing solutions for you
– for free.
- Monika Praczyk
- Content Marketing Manager
- We will respond to inquiries submitted from
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within 1 hour (GMT+1)
- The remaining inquiries will be answered on the next business day by 9.00 a.m.
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .