How to promote your business in Google Ads?
This guide is a special edition for businesses focused on services. Download now and use the advertising potential of Google Ads!
What can you find in the Guide?
- What is Google Ads?
- How and where should you advertise services in various industries (campaign types)
- How to prepare an effective campaign promoting services?
- What are the ways of purchasing advertising space?
- Advantages of Google Ads campaigns (compared to offline ads)
- How to control and optimize campaign effectiveness – what statistics are the most important?
Promoting services in Google Ads
The key channels used to promote services are mainly text ads in the search results and remarketing on the Google Display Network. These campaign types are recommended to any advertisers who want to expand their client base.
Additional channels should be selected depending on the marketing goal and the advertiser’s budget. In most cases, it will be Google Display Network (often used to build brand awareness) and YouTube.
Since each campaign and each industry can be completely different, the success of the marketing activities depends on many factors. Very often the campaign’s success is influenced not only by the setting in the Google Ads panel, but also by the website layout, the conversion path, the contact person on the business’s side, and the business competitors. Therefore, it is worth taking care not only of the campaign but also of all other factors that may affect the purchasing decisions of a potential customer.