Banner Ads – A Marketer’s Roadmap
Added on August 11, 2022
What can you find in the Banner Ads Guide?
- Creative Asset Components
- How to Create Banners for Specific Advertising Platforms?
- Supporting Questions and Pro Tips
- The Role of Banners in the World of Algorithms
- Banner Formats for Facebook Ads and Google Ads
Banner Ads – Introduction
Let’s begin with a simple analogy that introduces the topic smoothly. Imagine your banner is a car. Yours at last! You’ve managed to buy your dream family station wagon. It’s very useful, roomy and cost-effective. It’s ideal for long trips and its fuel consumption is next to nothing. You couldn’t have made a better choice.
A couple of days later you’re visiting your in-laws in the countryside. A new car is a great opportunity for some small talk with your father-in-law. Sprinkled with rain, the ground smells fresh, promising lush greenery. Yellow puddles on the country road add to the idyllic scenery. And then… It didn’t even take you two minutes to get stuck in the mud.
Well, apparently, there is no ideal car. What is good for the road doesn’t have to be great in the city. An easily parkable urban car may not offer an enjoyable trip down a country road or a highway. And the other way round.
It’s the same with banner ads. Their performance depends on the platform they are displayed on. Meanwhile, what do marketers do?
Much like knights from military orders centuries ago, they are on a quest for the Holy Grail. After all, there must be this single most effective banner that wins throngs of customers for the company with its aesthetics, quality, and catchy copy so that we – the weary marketers – can sleep the sleep of the just at last.
Read on and enjoy!
Fill out the form and download your free ebook
Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań, at the following address ul. Węglowa 1/3, 62-122 Poznań is an administrator of your personal data.
Company’s office is located in Poznań. Company is entered into the register of entrepreneurs, kept by the District Court of Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Division under number 0000596164, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7773257986. You can contact us by writing a letter on the address indicated above or e-mail:[email protected]
You have right to:
- access to your personal data,
- correct your personal data,
- demand to remove your personal data,
- restrain to process your personal data,
- object of process your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- withdraw consent.
If you think we process your personal data not in accordance with the law, you have right to object to supervisory authority - President of Personal Data Protection Office.
We process your personal data to:
- handle your question, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. 6 of General Data Protection Regulation
- promote our goods and services including ourselves in connection with your consent, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a of General Data Protection Regulation
- protect or claim in connection with our reasonable interest, based on art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation
You share your personal data freely. Please remember that without sharing your personal data you will not be able to send us a message, and we will not be able to answer you.
We can share your personal data with trusted recipient:
- providers of tools made for: website analytics, marketing automation,
- hosting operators.
We will process your personal data by the time:
- which is necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were collected and after this term by the time which is necessary to protect or possible claim,
- of withdraw your permission .